Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The all-new, redesigned and refreshed Daiwa Tatula CT Baitcasting Reels are low-profile casting reels.
- T-Wing System levelwind allows super-long casts with minimal backlash risk.
- Magforce magnetic casting and braking system on the exterior side plate for easy reel adjustments.
- Lightweight but tough aluminum frame and 90mm swept paddle handle.
- Available in 6.3:1, 7.1:1, and 8.1:1 gear ratios in both Left and Right Hand retrieve.
The all-new, redesigned and refreshed Daiwa Tatula CT Baitcasting Reels are low-profile casting reels. The entry-level model of the Tatula Series, the Tatula CT offers anglers the optimal mix of performance and affordability. The reel is very light (only 7.2 ounces) and is incredibly easy to palm and fish everything from crankbaits to soft plastics all day long without tiring you out.
The T-Wing System levelwind opens up the line feed during casting and reduces resistance, so you can make super long casts with low risk of backlash. The reel also uses Daiwa's proprietary Magforce Z magnetic braking system that can be easily adjusted from the exterior sideplate of the reel. Finished off with Daiwa's Ultimate Tournament Drag (UTD) and a 90mm swept paddle handle.
Available in 6.3:1, 7.1:1, and 8.1:1 gear ratios in both Left and Right Hand retrieve.