- The Big Bite Baits Pocket Whopper is a lure retriever that frees snagged lures by knocking them loose.
- Position yourself over the snag, drop the Pocket Whopper and knock the lure free.
- Compact design makes it easy to store in small compartment or pocket.
- Pre-attached snap to attach it to your line.
- Painted bright red so it's easy to see.
The Big Bite Baits Pocket Whopper is a lure retriever that frees snagged lures by knocking them loose. With its compact and convenient design, it's made to stash in a small compartment or pocket.
To use the Big Bite Bait Pocket Whopper, simply position your boat over the snag, attach the Pocket Whopper to your line with the pre-attached snap, and let it fall down to the lure. The 4 ounce lead weight falls fast and hits the snagged bait and will often quickly free the lure after initial impact. If the initial drop does not free the lure it can also be effective to bounce your line up and down when the weight is at the lure. Much cheaper than a new lure, the Big Bite Baits Pocket Whopper is a must-have accessory for all anglers.