Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- Berkley PowerBait Power Eggs Floating Magnum are the largest artificial eggs in the Power Egg line-up.
- Maximum size floating version offers a more natural presentation.
- Made with a longer-profile floating formula - makes them more durable than real eggs and they don't dry out as easily.
- Can be fished in river currents or lakes.
- Realistic shape and texture looks like a real fish egg.
- Rig them on a small single hook or treble from a weight on the bottom - perfect snack size for a lunker planter trout on the prowl.
- Available in Original Scent and Garlic in a wide range of colors.
Berkley PowerBait Power Eggs Floating Magnum are the largest artificial eggs in the Power Egg line-up. This maximum-size floating version offers a more natural presentation and can be fished in river currents or lakes for lunker-sized stocked trout. Fish it on a single hook or treble hook, either way they are super durable and last longer than real salmon eggs.
Overall, Berkley PowerBait makes novice anglers good and good anglers great. Berkley scientists have spent over 25 years perfecting an irresistible scent and flavor - the exclusive PowerBait formula. In fact, fish love PowerBait so much they hold on 18 times longer compared to other baits, giving you the time and confidence to feel the bite and properly set the hook to secure your catch.
Available in Original Scent and Garlic in a wide range of colors.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING