Berkley Frittside Shallow Diving Flat Sided Crankbait
- The Berkley Frittside Crankbaits are a series of shallow and medium diving flat-sided crankbaits. This listing is for the shallow diving Frittsides in Sizes: 5, 5 Junior, and 5 Biggun.
- Developed by crankbait guru and 1X Bassmaster Classic Winner David Fritts.
- Body shape exhibits a tight, thumping swimming action that excites pressured or sluggish fish.
- Pre-rigged with Fusion19 treble hooks. Dives from 2 to 5 feet. Check out the listing for the deeper diving Berkley Frittside Crankbaits here.
- Available in 5 size/dive depth variations and over 10 colors.
The Berkley Frittside Crankbaits are a series of shallow and medium diving flat-sided crankbaits developed by crankbait guru and 1X Bassmaster Classic Winner David Fritts.
The Frittside features a flat-sided body that exhibits a tight, thumping swimming action that is unbelievably effective at triggering bites when fish are especially sluggish, like during the winter time or when heavily pressured by other anglers. Despite being made of durable plastic, the Frittside's action is remarkably reminiscent of a balsa wood crankbait too and provides anglers an affordable alternative to pricey custom balsa wood crankbaits.
The Frittside comes pre-rigged with Berkley Fusion19 treble hooks and is available in over 10 colors and 5 size/dive depth variations: Frittside 5, Frittside 7, and Frittside 9 (see table below for details).
|Model||Length||Weight||Dive Depth||Hook Size|
|Frittside 5 Junior||2 inch||1/4 ounce||2 to 5 feet||7|
|Frittside 5||2-1/4 inch||1/3 ounce||2 to 5 feet||6|
|Frittside 5 Biggun||2-4/5 inch||3/7 ounce||2 to 5 feet||5|
|Frittside 7||2-1/2 inch||3/7 ounce||5 to 7 feet||5|
|Frittside 9||2-3/4 inch||1/2 ounce||7 to 10 feet||5|