Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Arbogast Hula Popper 2.0 is an updated version of the classic 2 inch, 3/8 ounce Hula Popper skirted topwater popper.
- Deeply cupped mouth generates loud popping noises and an attention-grabbing bubble trail.
- Upgraded, heavy-duty hook hangers, pre-rigged with size 6 trebles.
- Has a feather-dressed rear treble hook instead of a rubber skirt.
- Available in 4 bad**s "HD Crackle" colorways.
The Arbogast Hula Popper 2.0 is an updated version of the classic Hula Popper skirted topwater popper. The Hula Popper 2.0 uses the same body mold as the original and has a deeply cupped mouth that creates the classic loud popping sound and bubble trail that has been catching bass since 1948. To update and improve upon this design, the Hula Popper 2.0 is painted with an "HD Crackle" paint job and fitted with a feathered treble instead of the traditional skirting material, which creates a more natural profile and action that easily triggers reaction strikes from lurking bass.
Additionally, the Arbogast Hula Popper 2.0 is equipped with upgraded hook hangers for enhanced strength so that anglers can handle the biggest and meanest fish with total confidence.
Available in 4 bad**s "HD Crackle" colorways.
Looking to upgrade your treble hooks? Shop our full selection by clicking here.