Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The 13 Fishing Concept Z Slide is a new series of low-profile casting reels with 13 Fishing's proprietary Concept Zero Bearing (CZB) technology and new SLIDE Magnetic Cast Control System.
- High-performance, corrosion-resistant design.
- Hi-Tech Casting Iron Carbon Frame and Side Plate Construction
- KeepR Integrated Hook Keeper, Beetle Wing Rapid Access Side Plate System, and 13 Fishing Trick Shop compatible.
- Available in Left Hand retrieve with a 7.5:1 gear ratio and Right Hand retrieve in 6.8:1, 7.5:1, and 8.3:1 gear ratios.
The 13 Fishing Concept Z SLIDE is a new series of low-profile casting reels with 13 Fishing's proprietary Concept Zero Bearing (CZB) technology. CZB technology literally means there are no metal ball bearings used in the reel, instead, the Concept Z SLIDE uses bearings made from a space-age polymer material that cannot rust or corrode. This is a huge advantage for inshore saltwater and estuary anglers who usually have to meticulously clean their baitcasters after saltwater exposure to prevent damage to their reels.
The incredible list of features the Concept Z SLIDE boasts doesn't end with corrosion-resistance either. The SLIDE portion of the Concept Z SLIDE's name refers to the new SLIDE Magnetic Cast Control System, which allows anglers to easily adjust the resistance on the spool without having to open up the reel to adjust internal controls; its all easily adjustable with a flick of the thumb. This is great for anglers who are "running-and-gunning," quickly hopping from spot to spot and casting in lots of different directions and distances who need to be able to quickly adjust their reel based on how far they're casting and the way the wind is blowing...or maybe just any angler who appreciates convenience and intuitive controls.
The Concept Z SLIDE is also super-strong too. It has a Cast Iron Carbon frame that is ultra-light without sacrificing any strength and 20 pounds of drag thanks to its Advanced Polymer Drag System that provides better durability, buttery-smooth drag, and incredible heat dissipation under extreme loads without failing.
Available in Left Hand retrieve with a 7.5:1 gear ratio and Right Hand retrieve in 6.8:1, 7.5:1, and 8.3:1 gear ratios.