Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The VMC Swimbait Jig is an "Ike Approved" swimbait jig head designed with "Ike" Iaconelli.
- Composed of a 1X-strong Hi Carbon Steel hook and a realistic head.
- The double wire keeper also has an opposing barb system that firmly secures bait from sliding down the shank and keeps it in the perfect position.
- Realistic finish means it's ideal for clear water or pressured lakes.
- Available in 4 colors, each available in 5 weights.
A realistic head combined with a 1X-strong hook. This is the VMC Swimbait Jig Head. Designed by 2003 Bassmaster Classic Champion and 2006 Angler of the Year, Michael "Ike" Iaconelli, this jig features a Hi Carbon steel hook attached to a flared hyper-realistic head design complete with lifelike eyes and gill plates. Its double wire keeper has an opposing barb system that firmly secures the bait.
Ideal for clear waters and pressured lakes, this jig is available in 4 colors and 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, or 3/4 ounce weights with a corresponding hook size appropriate to the weight.
Get the VMC Swimbait Jig Head and see the fish headed to your boat now!
CA Proposition 65 WARNING