- The Daiwa Seaborg SB500MJ is a compact yet powerful power assist electric reel powered by a 12-Volt DC Megatwin Motor.
- Designed for deep-drop bottom fishing, deep-drop jigging, or as kite reel for kite fishing.
- JOG power lever for allows easy spool adjustment with just the touch of a thumb.
- Large LCD screen displays all the needed information to make the most of the reel.
- 3.6:1 gear ratio and jaw-dropping 51 pounds of maximum available drag pressure; the fish don't stand a chance.
The Daiwa Seaborg SB500MJ is a compact yet powerful power assist electric reel powered by a 12-Volt DC Megatwin Motor. One of the smallest, most compact, fast, and powerful electric reels on the market today, the Seaborg SB500MJ gives you all the power of an electric reel in a manageable package.
Perfect for deep drop fishing for grouper, snapper, tilefish, lingcod, and other bottom-dwelling species, the SB500MJ offers up to 51 pounds of drag pressure, giving you ample strength for winching big fish up from the bottom. It also brings up 22.2 inches of line per handle turn and is capable of holding up to 440 yards of 50 pound braid.
Beyond just bottom-fishing, the compact size makes it a great kite flying reel for kite fishing applications too. The JOG power lever allows adjustable speed control by thumb for easy and convenient operation. The heart of the reel is a fast, powerful, Megatwin Motor. The Magsealed ball bearings within the reel prevent water and dirt intrusion, ensuring years of trouble-free use. An innovative oversize levelwind guide allows compact swivels to pass. The reel conveniently operates on 12-Volt DC Power, which is readily available on virtually offshore fishing boats. A large LCD screen makes understanding reel functions much clearer.
If you are searching for an electric reel that is compact, sleek in appearance, and powerful compared to other level-wind electric reels, then be sure to consider the Seaborg SB500MJ, one of the finest electric reels on the market.