Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- Z-Man Evergreen Jack Hammer ChatterBaits are premium 3/8 ounce bladed swim jigs developed by pro anglers Brett Hite and Morizo Shimizu.
- Premium hand-tied silicone rubber skirts.
- Gamakatsu heavy wire hook and double wire baitkeeper.
- Flat bottom and low center of gravity head.
- Thin and strong stainless steel blade.
- Channeled groove along the bottom of the head.
- Available in 14 great colors.
Z-Man/Evergreen International Jack Hammer ChatterBaits are premium bladed swim jigs designed as part of a joint venture between respected Japanese lure maker, Evergreen International, and Z-Man.
Specifically, Jack Hammer ChatterBaits were designed by Bassmaster Elite Series pros Brett Hite and Morizo Shimizu. Both of whom are bladed swim jig experts and worked tirelessly to come up with an exclusive head with an extremely low center of gravity, flat bottom, and a super thin, yet robust, stainless steel blade. All together this medley of features ensures the Jack Hammer's blade starts vibrating quickly and allows a side-to-side swimming action that mimics that of a real baitfish.
All Jack Hammer ChatterBaits are built with stout, heavy wire Gammy's, so you know puttin' fish in the boat ain't gonna be an issue.
Available in 14 great colors, be sure to check out the new for '19/'20 colors: Golden Shiner and Fire Craw.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING