- The Stretch Clipperton Walkshorts are a hybrid fishing shorts that are made from lightweight, quick-drying performance fabric. (Quatro Stretch Fabric Poly / Elastane Blend)
- The Stretch Clipperton's have a Chino cut, a button front and zipper fly. 20 inch outseam, these are shorter than boardshorts.
- These shorts are equipped with 2 back button pockets and two pliers pockets.
- Stretchy fabric for maximum comfort, a great pair of walkshorts that are just as at home on the water as they are back in civilization on shore.
- Fishworks mades the Stretch Clipperton Walkshorts in Black and Dark Heather in sizes from Mens 30 to 42.
The Stretch Clipperton Walkshorts from Fishworks are what you can wear when you have to run back from the boat (after fishing for an extra hour) to meet your significant other in time for dinner out on date night without changing. Nice blend of technical shorts that still look good enough to not get the sidelong eye like you got when you wore your boardshorts...