- The VMC Heavy Duty Weighted Black Nickel Swimbait Hook is an "Ike Approved" weighted hook designed with MLF Bass Tour Pro Michael "Ike" Iaconelli.
- Extra-sharp wide gap hook with a weight positioned towards the eye of the hook.
- Tapered, locking spring keeper is also easy to rig and holds the swimbait firmly.
- Comes in various sizes to accommodate any size and shape of swimbait.
- Available in 3 weights in various hook sizes.
Designed with the help of 2003 Bassmaster Classic Champion and 2006 Angler of the Year, Michael "Ike" Iaconelli, the "Ike Approved" VMC Heavy Duty Weighted Black Nickel Swimbait Hook sports the tricks that tournament pros have hidden for years. It delivers all the performance expected of a heavy duty hook with its extra wide gap and super-sharp hook point, allowing anglers to equip or remove any size or shape of swimbait while increasing hookup ratio. The weight is positioned strategically towards the bottom of the hook to enhance action, maintain stability, and maximize castability. Its tapered, locking spring holds the swimbait firmly in place for a perfect swimming action and easy removal.
Get a 4 pack of VMC Heavy Duty Weighted Black Nickel Swimbait Hook now in any of these weights and sizes: 1/4 ounce (5/0, 6/0 or 7/0), 1/8 ounce (3/0 or 4/0), and 3/16 ounce (5/0, 6/0, or 7/0).