Team Lew's Signature Series Casting Rod Mark Rose
Just add both to your cart and use the code FREECONTRA at checkout.
- The Team Lew's Signature Series Mark Rose Rod is a new Baitcasting Fishing Rod designed as a best-of-breed rod for specific fishing techniques.
- Featuring Lew's proprietary multilayered graphite blanks, premium Seaguide RA aluminum oxide inserts and full contact reel seats for increased blank contact.
- Also has a Winn Dri-Rac Ultra Split Grip Handle to keep the rod in your hands, even when conditions get slippery and wet.
- Also has a built-in "No Foul" hook keeper.
- Choose the Team Lew's Signature Series Mark Rose rod for optimal performance while pulling Deep Running Crankbaits, Jig/Worm Finesse Fishing, Carolina Rigging and running Swimbaits. Check out all the details below.
The Team Lew's Signature Series rods are is the product of three years of research and development by the hard-charging innovators of Lew's. It has been battle tested by the unrelenting and most demanding pro staffs in the industry. Hold a Signature Series rod in your hands and you are holding cutting edge innovation. The first-class technology of the Signature Series rods results in game changing performance on the water.
What sets the Signature Series apart from other rods in the pro model space is FOCAS Blank technology. This multi-layered graphite blank production process - used exclusively by Lew's - delivers 75% greater tip strength and overall blank durability. And most critically, this innovative strength design preserves superior sensitivity.
Signature Series rods also feature WINN generation polymer Dry-Tac ULTRA Grips, delivering complete rod control. With the Dry-Tac Ultra system, anglers experience the superior rod handling they have come to expect from Lew's, resulting in tighter, more accurate casting, more controlled fish fighting, and the all-day comfort that is critical to serious anglers. The Dry-Tac ULTRA system provides anglers with a solid grip while fishing in all conditions.
All Signature Series rods also feature SEAGUIDE RA Premium Aluminum Oxide guide inserts, yielding consistently smooth casts and durability with all line types.