Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Shimano Ocea Jigger Conventional is Shimano's flagship saltwater star drag jigging conventional reel.
- Hagane Body, MicroModule gearing, and Infinity Drive work together to provide incredibly smooth and efficient fish-catching power, rigidity, and longevity.
- Auto-Clutch and spool lock features; new trouble-free drag star design with audible "Exciting Drag Sound" when fish try to make a run.
- X-Protect water-resistance treatment, E.I. corrosion-resistant coating, and S A-RB anti-rust bearings.
- Available in 15 and 20 sizes with either Power Gear (5.1:1) or High Gear (6.4:1) gear ratios.
The Shimano Ocea Jigger Conventional is Shimano's flagship saltwater jigging conventional reel. It offers both an incredible amount of strength for taming big fish as well as a laundry list of Shimano's top-of-the-line features.
Equipped with Shimano's cutting-edge Infinity Drive technology, a redesigned main shaft supporting structure is employed to cut down friction with the pinion gear, which in turn results in greatly improved rotational torque. Rotational torque is also augmented by an adjustable long crank handle to provide the angler with exceptional leverage over heavy loads. With two different adjustable handle positions, anglers can choose from positions that enhance either speed or power to better suit their jigging application. A silky smooth retrieve is provided by Shimano's MicroModule gear.
The X-Protect feature enhances durability and preserves that out-of-the-box effortless rotation by utilizing a labyrinth construction that channels water away from key internal components, combined with a water-repellant coating. Housing the Ocea Jigger's internal components is a compact Hagane Body aluminum frame that is both lightweight and easily palmable, putting unparalleled fish fighting power in a package that is comfortable to use and will reduce angler fatigue during long jigging sessions.
Available in 15 and 20 sizes with either Power Gear (5.1:1) or High Gear (6.4:1) gear ratios.