Shimano Nasci FC Freshwater and Inshore Spinning Reel
- The Shimano Nasci FC is a new spinning reel that features CoreProtect to seal the key components giving it the ultimate durability and smoothness in freshwater .
- Using the new Shimano HAGANE Gear technology, the Nasci FC is rugged and durable and can handle whatever fish you can throw at it.
- All models of the Nasci FC larger than the budget-friendly and smallest sized NAS500FC feature CoreProtect, SilentDrive and X-Ship technologies.
- The SilentDrive technology gives the Nasci the ultimate in quiet stealth and reduced vibration. The X-Ship technology optimizes the gearing to make reeling lightweight even under heavy load from fighting fish.
- Check out all 6 sizes of the Shimano Nasci FC, with a screw-in handle to give you a Left or Right hand retrieval option.
The new Shimano Nasci series of spinning reels answers the call for anglers demanding smoothness and durability in multiple fishing applications. Suitable in both freshwater and inshore saltwater environments, Nasci spinning reels feature CoreProtect to increase durability and water resistance without creating an additional heavy rotational feeling. The Shimano cold-forged HAGANE Gear technology provides unparalleled gear durability compared to reels with diecast or machined gear construction. SilentDrive - the same technology found in Shimano's flagship lineup of reels - increases gear tolerances to a micron level to reduce unnecessary noise and vibration for increased reeling performance. Engineered to perform with Shimano quality and attention to detail, the newly redesigned series of Nasci spinning reels will perform when needed most. Note: The Nasci 500 (NAS500FC) does not include the following features: CoreProtect, SilentDrive, X-Ship.