Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- Shimano has redesigned and released the Shimano Curado spinning rods!
- These rods feature CI4+ reel seats to reduce weight and increase sensitivity.
- The guides on the new Curados are Fuji Tangle-Free K guides with smooth-gliding FazLite inserts to improve casting distance and reduce tangling.
- the X-shaped carbon tape wrapping increase strength, while the glass version gives you the parabolic action that you need for cranks and blade baits.
- Check out the different options as well as materials for the Curado casting rods.
Shimano redesigned the Curado series of casting and spinning rods with power and versatility for the tournament angler. Now featuring Shimano's Hi-Power X technology that utilizes diagonally-wrapped carbon tape forming "X" shapes on the rod blank's outermost layer, the Curado series provides anglers with rods showcasing increased strength and improved casting performance. The Curado series of rods now feature Shimano CI4+ reel seats for increased sensitivity and reduced weight. The combination of Fuji tangle-free K guides with FazLite inserts is the ideal guide train for reducing line tangles and providing anglers the option to fish with monofilament, fluorocarbon or PowerPro braided fishing line. Shimano built the Curado series of casting and spinning rods for tournament anglers with powers and actions to fulfill the spectrum of techniques one may face when a check is on the line.