- Seaguar InvizX Fluorocarbon is a castable, supple and, soft mainline fluorocarbon.
- Designed to be used as a mainline for freshwater fishing applications.
- Provides great hook sets and knot strength, and it is smooth enough for casting on both spinning and casting reels.
- Made from Seaguar's proprietary resin blends.
- Virtually invisible underwater.
Seaguar InvizX Fluorocarbon is a castable, supple and, soft mainline fluorocarbon.
A soft, supple and more castable fluorocarbon line, Seaguar InvizX can be used on both spinning reels and baitcasting reels. The line is strong yet sensitive and offers advanced hook setting power and knot strength. Suitable for both freshwater and inshore saltwater fishing for species of small to moderate size, such as panfish, trout, bass, walleye, redfish, flounder, and sea trout.
As with all 100% fluorocarbon products, InvizX is much less visible underwater than nylon monofilament line and virtually invisible to fish. InvizX is also UV resistant, chemical resistant, non-absorbent, high-density and impervious to cold conditions.
This line is made from 100% exclusive Seaguar resins.
|Line Diameter||6 lb||8 lb||10 lb||12 lb||15 lb||20 lb||25 lb|