- Seaguar Blue Label Fluorocarbon is an excellent invisible leader in a bigger, 110 yard spool.
- The larger 110 yard spool is available in big game sizes (130 to 200 lb). Fast sinking and double structure design for strength and softness.
- Seaguar Blue Label is renowned for having excellent impact strength, abrasion resistance and knot strength at an affordable price.
- Since it's fluorocarbon, it's virtually invisible underwater, making it great for leaders.
- Designed to meet the rigorous demands of high-pressure, big-water fishing.
Seaguar Blue Label Fluorocarbon Big Game Fluorocarbon is a heavy-duty fluorocarbon leader material with extreme tensile strength for massive species like Tuna, Marlin, Alaskan halibut, trophy striped bass, and more.Blue Label Big Game provides advanced impact and abrasion resistance and is available all the way up to 400 pound test. Specifically designed to meet the rigorous demands of high-pressure, big-water fishing Blue Label is the big game saltwater angler's fluorocarbon of choice.
|Line Diameter||130 lb||150 lb||180 lb||200 lb|