Seaguar BasiX Fluorocarbon Line 200 yards
- Seaguar BasiX Fluorocarbon Fishing Line is a new fishing line that matches the invisibility of fluoro with strength and abrasion resistance at a budget-conscious price.
- Beginners struggle with fluorocarbon because it has more line memory than monofilament, but BasiX is a softer, supple fluorocarbon resin which makes it easier, while still being strong and abrasion resistant.
- Fluorocarbon leader is known for being virtually invisible underwater, giving you an advantage over monofilament.
- Using this line as your mainline is more convenient than trying to run braid with a fluorocarbon leader.
- Seven pound test options on a 175 to 200 yard spool of Seaguar quality fluorocarbon at a value price point.
Goodbye mono and fluoro pretenders. Hello genuine Seaguar Fluoro! Seaguar BasiX is a mainline that delivers all the benefits of 100% fluorocarbon at a price everybody will love. BasiX is made from 100% custom Seaguar fluorocarbon resins so it's virtually invisible underwater and boasts the kind of knot strength and abrasion resistance you expect from Seaguar. This is a soft, supple, easy-casting line that comes off a reel smoothly for a fret-free fishing experience.
4lb - .007 Inches -.178mm