River2Sea Big Mistake 160 Topwater Prop Lure
- The River2Sea Big Mistake 160 is a massive, 6 3/8 inch topwater bait that makes a lot of noise.
- Designed by Chris Lane, the Big Mistake has two propellers that stir up the surface and draw in the strikes.
- Miscues between Chris Lane and River2Sea resulted in this mammoth 6 3/8 inch and 7/8 ounce monster being born.
- If you're hunting for big bass, you're going to get some beasts to hit the Big Mistake.
- Available in the top River2Sea color patterns.
The design process between an angler and the River2Sea engineers does not always work flawlessly, and just as the name suggest, the River2Sea Big Mistake 160 bait was born off a miscue between Bass Pro Chris Lane and the team at River2Sea. The unique size and shape of this bait provides a big profile for those Giant Bass to hone in on. The big soft plastic props moves a large amount of water, which puts off a sound that the Bass cannot help but seek and destroy. The "Big Mistake" is an obvious fish catching bait that is the result of Bass Master Classic Champion Chris Lane and the design team at River2Sea.