- The P-Line Hex Bar Jig is a slender hexagonal chrome saltwater jig.
- ld yet reliable saltwater fishing technique for ling cod and other bottom dwellers.
- Red flapper tail and a pre-drilled hole in the bar where optional stinger hooks or glow sticks can be added (sold separately).
- Pre-rigged with a saltwater grade treble hook and hardware.
- Available in sizes ranging from 1 3/4 ounce for shallow water applications, up to a hefty 16-ounce model for extreme depths.
The P-Line Hex Bar Jig is a slender hexagonal chrome saltwater jig. Bar jigs are an old yet reliable saltwater fishing technique that has reliably produced trophy ling cod along the West Coast for decades now. Despite being many ling cod angler's secret weapon, Hex Bar Jigs are also effective on other bottom-dwellers like halibut and rock fish.
Jig are pre-rigged with a saltwater grade treble hook and hardware, as well as a red flapper tail and a pre-drilled hole in the bar where optional stinger hooks or glow sticks can be added.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.