Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Nomad Design Offshore Spinning Rods are a series of big game bluewater fishing spinning rods.
- Built with a Helix30T 30-ton Japanese Toray Carbon blank with 45-degree carbon wrapping.
- Developed, designed, and tested in one of the toughest saltwater fisheries in the world: Australia's Great Barrier reef.
- Full EVA foam handles, Fuji GM reel seat, and Fuji SiC K Guides.
- Available in 3 rod length/power variations.
The Nomad Design Offshore Spinning Rods are a series of big game bluewater fishing spinning rods designed for catching the biggest offshore predators. Featuring a Helix30T 30-ton Japanese Toray Carbon blank with 45-degree carbon wrapping, the blanks are incredibly strong and have fast action tapers designed to cast hard lures long distances and work them efficiently on the retrieve. This carbon wrapping process also allows for increased sensitivity, strength, and blank responsiveness, giving the angler a more nuanced fishing experience and the rod a longer lifespan.
Despite their lightweight and comfortable feel, anglers can count on Nomad Design's expertly crafted popping and plug rods to have more than enough power and backbone to take down the toughest saltwater gamefish, from tuna to giant trevally (GT) to mahi-mahi and more. Finished off with high-performance tackle components, these advanced blanks are equipped with state-of-the-art Fuji SiC K guides for smooth casts, unbeatable line management, and maximum durability, along with an ultra-strong Fuji GM reel seat.
Available in 3 rod length/power variations.