Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Nomad Design Inshore Spinning Rods are designed to be the top rods for tossing smaller inshore baits, flexibility to impart good action, and still being tough enough to handle a bruiser of an inshore fish.
- The Aussies at Nomad Design brought their years on the water battling big fish in inshore conditions and applied it to the Inshore Spinning Rod design.
- This rod is built on the Helix30T Blank System and is made with Japanese 30 Tonne Toray Carbon.
- Also features Precision engineering and quality of Fuji Alconite K guides and Fuji GM reel seat
- Check out both sizes (7'2 and 7'6) of the Nomad Design Inshore Spinning Rod.
The Nomad Design INSHORE SPIN rods are designed for working a variety of smaller lures and soft plastics. The tip is designed to be light enough to cast small lures, but stiff enough to impart action to the lure. The medium-fast taper allows enough strength in the butt section to provide stopping power when you need it.
Crafted by decades of on the water experience the Offshore range features Japanese Toray Carbon blanks featuring our Helix30T system. The Helix30T blank utilizes the latest in 30 Tonne Toray and precise carbon wrapping construction. This process achieves increased sensitivity, strength, and blank responsiveness, giving the angler a better fishing experience. Finished with Fuji Alconite K guides and Fuji GM winch mount.
The 20-30lb spin rod is the rod used and recommended by Capt. Jarad "Dingo" Boshammer as his go to rod for Vibing with 95-130 size vibes for Snook, Redfish and Striped Bass. It's also a perfect all-rounder for casting topwater baits, jerkbaits, twitchbaits and many other styles of lures.
The 10-20lb rod is ideal for seatrout and redfish using the 75-95 size vibes.