Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Megabass Triza is a 3-piece, travel-ready baitcasting rod made with serious bass anglers in mind.
- Triangle Concept 3-piece design not only makes transport and storage easier but actually improves, not hinders, rod performance as well.
- Each section of the blank is purpose-built with a specific power and taper that works best with the other pieces for that model.
- Natural bird's eye peacock wood reel seats, ergonomic aluminum trigger grips, polished line guides, hand-drawn graphics/detailing, and custom rod sleeve.
- Available in 3 models: Grils, Thunderbird, and Stym Palides.
The Megabass Triza is a 3-piece, travel-ready baitcasting rod made with serious bass anglers in mind. Now, this may immediately have you wondering: "Why do I need a nearly $400 travel rod when I could ship all my one-piece rods wherever I'm traveling for less?" And that would be a fair question, as typically multi-piece construction rods are reserved for small travel or beginner set-ups - but that's not the case with the Triza. Specifically, making the rod multi-piece instead of one-piece allows for an innovative new rod building technique called the Triangle Concept.
Essentially, the Triangle Concept refers to the ability to manufacture each blank section specifically to its purpose, blending unique functions into each section of the blank to achieve performance benchmarks that would be impossible with traditional one-piece construction. The tip section maximizes tension, the belly section maximizes torque, and the butt section maximizes torsional rigidity. The Triangle Concept also results in a reduction of overlapping duplicate layers to improve the total weight and balance, creating an astonishing lightweight feel.
This unique manufacturing technique is then further elevated with premium features and components, including: Natural bird's eye peacock wood reel seats, ergonomic aluminum trigger grips, polished line guides, hand-drawn graphics/detailing, and custom rod sleeve.
Overall, Megabass Triza Rods are not only incredible bass fishing travel rods, but hold their own when compared to traditionally constructed one-piece bass rods. This makes them the perfect choice for serious trophy hunters traveling to distant, international bass fishing meccas like El Salto in Mexico or Lake Biwa in Japan.