Megabass Magdraft Swimbait 6 inch Soft Swimbait
- The Megabass Magdraft is a 6 inch, 1.25 oz soft plastic swimbait with a paddle tail, that creates a realistic swimming action.
- The Magdraft also includes a magnetic disc that holds the treble hook in position, so it is locked and loaded in position when your trophy bass hits, while maintaining a natural profile and action.
- Side fins on the Megabass Magdraft keep the weeds and grass away from the treble hook.
- Beautiful natural patterns with the attention to detail that you have come to expect from Megabass
- Available in a ton of great colors!
The Megabass Magdraft features a soft plastic body designed for a thumping tail action that travels through the body, giving the head a subtle side-to-side shimmy that sends vibrations all the way to the angler's hands. MAGDRAFT is also equipped with the patented MAG-HOLD SYSTEM, which secures the treble hook alongside the belly via an internal magnet. hiding the unnatural profile of the underbelly treble hook from wary predators.
Megabass Magdraft also features two side fins designed to prevent unnatural rolling action, and act as miniature weed-guards to protect the treble hook in its magnetized position. This guides the realistic swimming action of MAGDRAFT, and allows for productive retrieves in key grass areas. Furthermore, with a robust wire-through construction firmly joining line eye to hook, the increased hook-up ratio of MAGDRAFT will also translate into a higher landing percentage.
– MAGHOLD System (PAT.P) is designed to minimize the visual presence of large hooks through the magnetic force of built-in Neodymium Magnets, keeping them aligned against the body for a more natural profile, smoother action, and surer hooksets.
In the quest for ever-larger bites, many swimbait anglers attempt custom modifications to maximize the realism of both profile and action. For this reason, Megabass designed the MAGHOLD system, which delivers the higher hooking-percentage of trebles without resorting to burying the hook, all while hiding the unnatural shape of hooks from view.