iRod Kaimana Inshore Series Bait and Jig Rods
- The iRod Kaimana Inshore Series Bait and Jig Rods are a premium inshore saltwater rod designed for fishing jigs and live bait.
- The iRod Kaimana Inshore Series rods are built on carbon-reinforced graphite blanks with plenty of strength and power to pull fish up from the deep.
- With premium custom iRod reel seats featuring a semi-trigger reel seats and foregrips, premium guides and comfortable butts, the Kaimana Inshore series is a blend of power and comfort.
- iRod stands by their products and offers a limited lifetime warranty against defects on the Kaimana Series, directly from iRod.
- iRod Kaimana Series Rods are available in Inshore Bait and Jig, Inshore Casting and Offshore rod models.
Kaimana means "Power of the Ocean". iRod's Kaimana Series brings the power of the ocean to your hands. iRod continues with the quality and value of the freshwater rods, the new iRod Kaimana Inshore Series inshore rod line will not disappoint. Kaimana Inshore is the perfect all around inshore rod. Built with plenty of backbone to help turn big Calico Bass, Yellowtail and Tuna. These rods are strong, lightweight and balanced to keep you fishing all day without feeling it.
Whether you are hunting Yellowtail or offshore Tuna, fishing Jigs or live bait, these rods have you covered. Don't let their good looks fool you. At a good overall length of 7'6" they will cast a jig a mile and have the backbone to turn a monster without breaking your back. Kaimana Inshore Bait and Jig Rods are carbon reinforced with a custom iRod Semi Trigger reel seat and ringed foregrip for comfort, grip and power.