Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Evergreen International SH-3 is a 2 3/4 inch, 11/16 ounce shallow diving squarebill crankbait that runs between 2 and 3 feet.
- Highly buoyant fat body and square lip produce an action response on par with wood cranks, super-wide wobble action makes a strong appeal to big bass.
- Tungsten weight transfer system promises incredible casting distance
- Pre-rigged with size 3 trebles.
- Available in 5 essential colors.
Developed by Brett Hite and Justin Kerr, professional staff of Evergreen International US, the SH-3 shallow crankbait is free from the problems typical of shallow crankbaits, such as lack of distance or difficulty casting. The tungsten weight transfer system promises incredible casting distance; its body density commands presence and yet offers superior accuracy with less effort when casting. Its highly buoyant fat body and square lip produce an action response on par with wood cranks, while its characteristic super-wide wobble action makes a strong appeal to big bass.
The SH-3 represents precision in a variety of conditions explore expanses of shallow flats with great efficiency, closely approach bluff banks and reeds; cut grass and trigger a reaction bite, or slowly maneuver through wood and rock. Experience for yourself the overwhelming power of this world-class shallow crankbait.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING