Departure Outdoors Tungsten Worm Weights
- Departure Outdoors Tungsten Worm Weights are a premium cone-shaped worm weight etched with the weight directly on it.
- These tungsten worm weights come in two finishes: green pumpkin black flake and a no-chip black finish.
- To save time and eliminate the guesswork, Departure Outdoors printed the weights right on the tungsten weights.
- Tungsten is a great choice a variety of techniques as it is high density so adding weight doesn't make your presentation bigger. Check out Departure Outdoors' tungsten for Flipping, Skinny Drop Shots, Tear Shaped Drop Shots, and Worm Weights.
- The Departure Outdoors Tungsten Worm Weights come in sizes from 1/16 to 5/16 oz, 5 weights per pack.
Departure Outdoors Tungsten Worm Weights are a premium worm weight for Texas Rigging and other riggings. It comes in two finishes, green pumpkin black flake and no-chip black. They're also etched with the weights to keep you organized. 5 weights per pack.
Tungsten weights are growing in popularity for a variety of reasons. The key driver for replacing lead with tungsten in many localities is that tungsten does not have the same toxic properties as lead, which is being outlawed in many bodies of water now and more to come. Tungsten weights are also considerably more dense than lead, so your 1 ounce tungsten weight is physically smaller than your larger 1 ounce lead weight, meaning you can get the same weight into a smaller profile. It is also said that because tungsten is harder and more dense than lead, tungsten transfers vibration better, helping you detect subtle bites better, and when bouncing off structure, the knock is more pronounced, drawing attention of gamefish. Check out the full line of Departure Outdoors Tungsten weights.