Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Daiwa Tatula SV70 features tons of Daiwa's best technology engineered into a small, lightweight reel, perfect for small applications as well as young aspiring pros still in the kids categories.
- The 90MM BC Handle on the SV70 is small and well-suited for applications from finesse to mid/heavy duty angling.
- The Tatula SV70 also features the T-Wing System (TWS) for line management, reducing backlash and line management and makes casting longer and more accurate.
- The SV70 is equipped with the Hyper Drive design technologies: Hyper Armed Housing, Hyper Drive Digigear, Hyper Double Support and Hyper Tough Clutch.
- Check out the three different gear ratios in left and right hand retrieve models.
The new Daiwa Tatula SV70 reel with an all-new frame size to be the smallest, lightest, and most palmable Tatula SV reel that Daiwa has ever introduced. The amazing new Tatula reel is one of the lightest, one of the most controlled baitcasting reels on the market today.
It features an aluminum frame, aluminum handle sideplate, and is extremely palmable. With regards to gearing, it also contains Daiwa's Hyper Drive Design™ gearing system for very smooth cranking and fluid-like rotation.
The reel also has all the standard features that have made the Tatula SV so popular-for example, the reel features the T-Wing System (TWS) for effortless longer casts and the SV spool for even and articulate controlled spool control.
The 6.5 ounce reel features 7+1 ball bearings and is available in right- and left-handed versions in 6.3:1, 7.1:1 and 8.1:1 gear ratios. Models offer 23.2 to 30 inches per handle crank and 9.9 pounds of maximum drag. In terms of line capacity, the SV70 offers 90 yards of 10 pound test and 75 yards of 12 pound test. For those using J-Braid, expect 70 yards of 20 pound test or 55 yards of 30 pound test.