- The Daiwa QZ750 is a small, ultralight spinning reel designed for serious trout, panfish, and ice anglers.
- Ultralight body is surprisingly strong, yet still pairs seamlessly with ultra light, fast tip rods.
- 5.1:1 Gear ratio, aluminum spool with 6 ball bearings.
- Well-suited for 4 and 6 pound monofilament or 6 and 8 pound braided line.
- Great for when you need something in between a 500 and 1000 size spinning reel.
The Daiwa QZ750 is a small, ultralight spinning reel designed for serious trout, panfish, and ice anglers. Its ultralight body is surprisingly strong, yet still pairs seamlessly with ultra light, fast tip rods. The operation is smooth thanks to 6 ball bearings expertly placed inside this super small reel. The QZ750 has an aluminum spool that is stiff and well-suited for 4 and 6 pound mono or 6 and 8 pound braided line.
A smart, yet functional premium cork handle knob facilitates a firm grip and an easy, comfortable crank. Additionally, the folding aluminum handle makes the reel easy to pack, transport, or store. The 5.1:1 gear ratio is balanced for both artificial lure and bait fishing. When a 500 is too small and a 1000 to large, reach for Daiwa's QZ750 a superior spinning reel in the perfect size.
|Model Number||Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Per Handle Turn (inches)||Weight (ounces)||Line Capacity / Braid Capacity
(pound test / yards)
|QZ750||6BB + 1RB||5.1:1||22.8||6.2||MONO: 4/110, 6/80J-BRAID: 8/100||7|