Daiwa J-Fluoro Samurai Hidden Concept Camo Fluorocarbon Line 220 Yards
- Daiwa J-Fluoro Samurai Hidden Concept Fluorocarbon is a new series of Japanese-made camo-colored fluorocarbon mainline.
- Special color blending technology is stealthier in murky or stained water when compared to clear fluorocarbon.
- Super stealthy, supple, and easy-to-use as a mainline fluorocarbon.
- Ergonomic spools with spool protectors, D-VEC sticker located halfway through the spool at 110 yards to denote when the spool is beginning to run out.
- Available in a wide range of strengths from 2 pound up to 25 pound.
Daiwa J-Fluoro Samurai Fluorocarbon is a new series of Japanese-made fluorocarbon mainline. It's super stealthy, supple, and easy-to-use as a mainline fluorocarbon. In particular, the line is constructed with special color blending technology, allowing you to blend in when clear lines tend to struggle. A green and brown tint helps Hidden Concept to blend into its surroundings when fishing grass, muddy bottoms, and murky water.
Perfect for bass, trout, walleye, and panfish, J-Fluoro Samurai Hidden Concept comes in an incredibly wide range of breakage strengths, including several niche sizes that are hard to find in other fluorocarbon mainlines.
Available in a wide range of strengths from 2 pound up to 25 pound.
|Pound Test||Diameter (inches)||Diameter (milimeters)|