Daiwa J-Braid X4 Braided Line 300 Yards Island Blue
- Daiwa J-Braid X4 is 4-carrier PE superline made in Japan.
- Soft, supple, and strong.
- Easy to manage; tangle-free.
- Highly sensitive with maximum casting distance and abrasion resistance.
- Available in pound test ranging from 6 to 80 pound.
Daiwa J-Braid X4 is 4-carrier PE superline made in Japan, so you know it's soft, supple, and strong. Every angling warrior knows that supreme line management is critical for longer casts with less knots. J-Braid X4 boasts all of that, with a smooth, round profile design, that wraps neatly and evenly onto the reel spool.
The casting distance of J-Braid X4 is complemented by its thin diameter but don't be fooled! Despite being thin, J-Braid is strong! Daiwa's J-Braid X4 Island Blue offering is available in 10 pound to 80 pound breaking test, so strength isn't compromised and it displays ultimate abrasion resistance for your added confidence to fish it in even the heaviest structure.
|Line Diameter||10 lb||15 lb||20 lb||30 lb||40 lb||50 lb||65 lb||80 lb|