Daiwa Eliminator Saltwater Spinning Reel
Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Daiwa Eliminator is the new 2021 release of the classic Daiwa saltwater reel. Still known for its quality and durability, this is an excellent reel for new anglers from its simplicity and reliability.
- The Eliminator features an anodized all-aluminum frame with aluminum spool, so it won't rust, but it's not waterproof, so make sure you give it a rinse after use.
- As a solid, day-to-day reel, you'll appreciate the Daiwa Eliminator's Digigear System, which makes reeling very smooth.
- The Air Rotor system of the Eliminator lowers the center of gravity on the spool, minimizing wobble, keeping things very smooth, and the reel has Daiwa's infinite anti-reverse system, meaning no play in the handle.
- The Daiwa Eliminator Spinning Reel is a budget-friendly inshore/offshore spinning reel in smaller 2500 and 3000 sizes for redfish and bonefish, all the way up to 8000 for your big trophies in the ocean. Check out the specs below.
Daiwa's Eliminator Series of Spinning Reels range from a compact 2500 series reel holding 6-pound test to a beefy 8000 series reel that can pack on the 30-pound test. The reels are also Well Suited For Braided Line Applications. The reel body is constructed utilizing the Hardbodyz Concept. The Aluminum Frame and Sideplate combine to form a strong rigid housing for the state of the art Digigears cut to smooth, precise standards. The attractive yet durable Anodized Finish is scratch and corrosion resistant.
The Air Rotor design is 15-percent lighter yet more precisely balanced than competing reels. The stout Aluminum Spool can carry the increased pressures of braided line and houses buttery smooth, long lasting Felt Drags. Slide-in handle for easy left or right hand crank conversion. Suitable for fresh and saltwater applications. If you are looking for a high quality line of workhorse-like reels at a smart price, then you owe yourself a look at the ELIMINATOR SERIES SPINNING REELS.