Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
*Note: Spool sizes run slightly larger than usual on the Eliminator, please pay attention to line capacity and weight specifications for your desired model.*
- The Daiwa Eliminator Saltwater Spinning Reel is optimized for braided line applications and suitable for both fresh and saltwater fishing.
- Constructed using the Hardbodyz Concept, with aluminum frame and sideplate.
- Air Rotor design with Anodized Finish and precisely cut Digigears.
- Aluminum Spool with felt drags and slide-in handle for easy left or right-hand crank conversion.
- Ranges from a 2500 to an 8000 Series reel.
Optimized for braided line applications suitable for fresh and saltwater, the Daiwa Eliminator Saltwater Spinning Reel ranges from a compact 2500 series reel holding 6-pound test to a beefy 8000 series reel that can hold up to 440 yards of 80-pound test braid. The reel body is constructed utilizing the Hardbodyz Concept, with a rigid Aluminum Frame and Sideplate to form a state-of-the-art housing for the precisely cut Digigears. It has an Anodized Finish, which is resistant to scratch and corrosion.
The Air Rotor design is 15-percent lighter and more precisely balanced than competing reels. The stout Aluminum Spool can carry the increased pressures of braided line and houses buttery smooth, long-lasting Felt Drags. Slide-in handle for easy left or right hand crank conversion.
Ranges from a 2500 to an 8000 Series reel.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING