Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Berkley Choppo is a plopper-style topwater lure designed for bass and other surface feeding sportfish.
- Easy to use topwater lure, with durable cupped propeller tail.
- Enhanced propeller surface area for maximum surface disturbance.
- Swims straight at a variety of speeds.
- Available in 10 colors and 4 sizes.
The Berkley Choppo is a plopper-style topwater lure designed for bass and other surface feeding sportfish. Whether you are a weekend warrior or a seasoned pro, this easy to use top water lure is designed to deliver explosive top water action. Chunk and wind the Berkley® Choppo around cover and in open water for a serious waking action. The Choppo's durable tail propeller won't melt in your tackle box and the enhanced surface area provides more sound and spray. The precision balance of the bait ensures that it's action begins immediately and it swims straight at a variety of speeds.
All sizes can be cast and retrieved around all types of shallow cover, the 75 (3 inch) & 90 (3 2/7 inch) is best suited for calmer conditions, while the 120 (4 1/2 inch) can be used in calm to choppy conditions. The newer 105 (4 1/8 inch) sizes is good a halfway point between the two, good for both calm conditions when fish are into larger forage and choppier water when you want something with a smaller profile than the 120 size
Pre-rigged with Fusion19 treble hooks and available in 10 mostly baitfish-imitating colors.