13 Fishing Modus C2 Baitcasting Reels
- The 13 Fishing Modus C2 is a high-performance baitcasting reel that is built on an aluminum chassis with a set of high spin bearings.
- Built on a HD Aluminum Chassis and Ported Aluminum Spool, the Modus C2 is solid and lightweight. Great silver look with integrated Hook KeepR and soft but grippy Modus Handle Knobs.
- Despite being lightweight, the Modus C2 has a rugged Japanese Hamai-Cut Aluminum Drive Gear and Multi-Material Drag system delivering 18 pounds of stopping power.
- The 13 Fishing Modus C2 is super smooth with 7 total bearings. In addition, the Arrowhead Line Guide System keeps line going onto the spool straight and efficient, reducing bird's nests and getting you just a little more distance on the cast.
- The 13 Fishing Modus C2 is a great new option for freshwater baitcasting. Available in two gear ratios (high speed 8.1:1 and standard speed 6.6:1) and in Left- and Right-Handed Retrieve options.
You know the little brother that makes the Little league baseball team a year before he is old enough because he is too good for Tee-Ball? This is the 13 Fishing Modus C2. Outperforming its peers, the C2 features high-spin spool bearings, and many features found in our higher-priced models. The HD Aluminum Chassis creates a super solid feel under pressure and houses a Japanese Hamai cut aluminum drive gear and 18 lb Multi-Material Drag System. Don't underestimate this Modus when you are looking for a baitcaster that over-delivers. Available in two different gear ratios as well as in Left and Right-Hand Retrieve.