Fish Head Spin Underspin Jig
Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The fish head spin Underspin Jig is an underspin jighead.
- 3D holographic eyes and realistic, multi-stage paint patterns for realistic color presentations.
- Versatile underspin available in multiple weights can be fished at any water depth.
- Pairs perfectly with a curly tail, paddle tail, or Fluke-style soft plastic.
- Available in 11 colors and 7 weights.
The Fish Head Spin Underspin Jig is one of the original underspin jigs. A great choice for both pressured, tight-lipped fish and actively feeding schools going HAM on a baitball. It features multi-stage paint patterns and 3D holographic eyes for realistic presentations. With a wide range of weight options there's one that can be used to target any depth in any conditions. Pair this head with your favorite curly tail, paddle tail, or Fluke-style soft plastic and hold on! Available in 11 colors and 7 weights.