Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Shimano Curado 300 K Baitcasting Reels are deep-spool, low-profile casting reels.
- Designed for trophy-hunters chasing big fish with big baits.
- Deep-spool holds ample amounts of heavy pound test line.
- Rigid Hagane Body that prevents flex when
- Available in 4.7:1 and 6.6:1 gear ratios in Right and Left Hand retrieve.
The Shimano Curado 300 K Baitcasting Reels are deep-spool, low-profile casting reels. Tournament-tough quality and superb dependability, Shimano built the Curado 300 for anglers who aren't just chasing fish but those targeting quality over quantity. Incorporating a deep 300-size spool intended for heavy-pound line and the needed capacity for extra-long casts, the Curado 300 features a long handle with wide-grip knobs to provide anglers with the extra power that's necessary when pulling on big fish.
At the backbone of the Curado 300 lies its rigid Hagane Body that prevents flex when that giant finally decides to commit. Available in two gear-ratio options a standard 4.7:1 and an HG 6.6:1the Curado 300 allows anglers to find the right reel to match their fishing style and needs.
Engineered with power in mind, the standard 4.7:1 model pulls double-duty for anglers fishing slower, methodical presentations, or when fishing with Alabama rigs or magnum crankbaits. The HG 6.6:1 gear ratio provides a slightly faster retrieve and is ideal for anglers aggressively working baits or for quickly picking up topwater slack. Built to fish big baits for big fish, Shimano created the Curado 300 to perform and never back down.