VMC Split Rings
Displaying strength and durability with its flawless stainless steel construction and black nickel finish, VMC Split Rings truly step up the definition of a quality split ring. Designed with the help of 2003 Bassmaster Classic Champion and 2006 Angler of the Year, Michael "Ike" Iaconelli, this "Ike Approved" split ring has tapered ends that enable the anglers to swap treble hooks efficiently and prevents line abrasion. It is a practical way to reduce hook hangers and line ties. It is available in 8 sizes, with pound test and pack quantity varying by size. The ring that would make any angler say, "I do," the VMC Split Ring is the zenith of all split rings.
- The VMC Split Ring terminates hook hangers and line-ties effectively.
- Forged with super-strong stainless steel construction.
- The tapered ends reduce line abrasion and make swapping hooks easier.
- Black nickel finish that can withstand harsh conditions.
- Available in 8 sizes, pound test and pack quantity vary by size.