- The VMC Ike Approved Worm Hook is a standard gauge, black nickel offset worm hook.
- Designed for light to medium pound test fishing lines.
- 3-degree offset improves hook-up ratio.
- VMC Pro Staffer's weapon of choice for Carolina rigs.
- Developed with input from MLF Bass Pro Tour angler Michael "Ike" Iaconelli.
The VMC Ike Approved Worm Hook is used for light to medium weight lines. It feature a 3-degree offset point that increases hookup rate and a resin closed eye that eliminates line slip off.
Available in sizes 2 through 4/0, pack size varies by quantity.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING