Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- Shimano Terez Spinning Rods are saltwater spinning rods.
- Redesigned and updated in 2019 to incorporate Shimano's Spiral-X and Hi-Power X construction technologies.
- New technologies come together to create an extremely responsive rod that allows for instant power transmission and greatly enhances fish fighting capabilities.
- EVA foam grips, aluminium reel seats, and Fuji Alconite guides.
- Available in 6 foot 9 inch and 7 foot 2 inch rod length options in rod powers ranging from Medium Light to Extra Heavy, all models have Fast action.
Redesigned for 2019, the new series of Shimano Terez Spinning Rods are stronger, lighter, and better suited to dominate saltwater species than ever before. Featuring Shimano's Spiral-X and Hi-Power X construction, the new Terez is built on one of the world's most advanced blanks and is fitted with all custom components for a rod that is truly purpose built to give saltwater anglers a workhorse conventional rod.
Shimano's innovative Spiral X construction consists of multiple layers of tightly wound carbon tape that wraps the blank diagonally in opposing directions, resulting in enhanced torsional rigidity without adding extra weight. This construction results in an extremely responsive rod that allows for instant power transmission and greatly enhances fish fighting capabilities. Spiral X blanks are 250% more structurally rigid and 180% less prone to twisting than standard blank construction. Additionally, these advanced rods are equipped custom Shimano aluminum reel seats and wrapped with all new Fuji Alconite frame guides.
Available in 6 foot 9 inch and 7 foot 2 inch rod length options in rod powers ranging from Medium Light to Extra Heavy. With 9 model variations total, it doesn't matter whether you're fishing the Northeast or Southeast, Gulf Coast, or West Coast, or traveling the world in search of exotic trophies, there's a Terez rod to fit any application.
|Model||Length||Power||Action/Taper||Line Weight (pounds)||Pieces||Reargrip Length (inches)||Foregrip Length (inches)||Butt Assembly|
|TZS69MH||6'9''||Medium Heavy||Fast||40-80||1||14.3||6.2||Rubber Gimbal|
|TZS69XH||6'9''||Extra Heavy||Fast||65-200||1||14.3||7||Aluminum Gimbal|
|TZS72ML||7'2''||Medium Light||Fast||15-40||1||14.3||6.2||Rubber Gimbal|
|TZS72MH||7'2''||Medium Heavy||Fast||40-80||1||14.3||6.2||Rubber Gimbal|
|TZS72XH||7'2''||Extra Heavy||Fast||65-200||1||14.3||7||Aluminum Gimbal|