Shimano Terez Conventional Saltwater Casting Rods
- Shimano Terez Conventional Rods are conventional saltwater casting rods.
- Redesigned and updated in 2019 to incorporate Shimano's Spiral-X and Hi-Power X construction technologies.
- New technologies come together to create an extremely responsive rod that allows for instant power transmission and greatly enhances fish fighting capabilities.
- EVA foam grips, aluminum reel seats, and Fuji Alconite guides.
- Available in 6 foot 6 inch and 7 foot rod length options in a wide range of rod powers and actions ranging from Medium Light - Fast tip rods to 2X Heavy - Extra Fast tip.
Redesigned for 2019, the new series of Shimano Terez Conventional Casting Rods are stronger, lighter, and better suited to dominate saltwater species than ever before. Featuring Shimano's Spiral-X and Hi-Power X construction, the new Terez is built on one of the world's most advanced blanks and is fitted with all custom components for a rod that is truly purpose-built to give saltwater anglers a workhorse conventional rod.
Shimano's innovative Spiral X construction consists of multiple layers of tightly wound carbon tape that wraps the blank diagonally in opposing directions, resulting in enhanced torsional rigidity without adding extra weight. This construction results in an extremely responsive rod that allows for instant power transmission and greatly enhances fish fighting capabilities. Spiral X blanks are 250% more structurally rigid and 180% less prone to twisting than standard blank construction. Additionally, these advanced rods are equipped with custom Shimano aluminum reel seats and wrapped with all new Fuji Alconite frame guides.
Available in 6 foot 6 inch and 7 foot rod length options in a wide range of rod powers and actions ranging from Medium Light - Fast tip rods to 2X Heavy - Extra Fast tip. With 12 model variations total, it doesn't matter whether meaning whether you're fishing the Northeast or Southeast, Gulf Coast, or West Coast, or traveling the world in search of exotic trophies, there's a Terez rod to fit any application.