- The Owner 5168 Twistlock Flipping Hook is a new hook built on Owner's new Zo Wire (thin gauge, thick strength!) and the Twistlock Bait Keeper System.
- The Twistlock bait keeper features the Centering Pin Spring, which is a pin through the center of the spring, so your bait is lined up perfectly and holds on tight!
- The new Owner Zo Wire is significantly stronger than most other hooks and is finished with the Owner Silky Gray frictionless finish.
- With the Zo Wire's thin gauge, the hook is forged and honed to a needle sharp point that will not roll over or dull like most other hooks.
- The Owner 5168 Twistlock Flipping Hook comes 5 hooks per pack for size 3/0 and 4 hooks per pack for the 4/0 and 5/0.
The Owner 5168 Twistlock Flipping Hook is a revolutionary new flipping hook. While traditional flipping hooks have straight shanks and tedious methods of securing bait heads to the shank, the TFH takes this category to a whole new level. With the patent pending CPS (Centering Pin Spring), baits can be rigged quickly and perfectly straight with no extra modifications needed, and the CPS holding power is second to none. This hook also features Owner's new Zo Wire™, that is significantly stronger than other traditional high carbon steel wires and will hold up with the largest of braided lines and the biggest of fish. This means smaller hook wire diameters for better penetration and the strongest of hook points that will not roll over or dull. Also featured on this hook is Owner's new Silky Gray frictionless finish with "Teflon" like properties that allow superior hook penetration and added help with bait clearance upon hooksets.