- The Lazer TroKar TK100 Heavy Duty Worm Hook is a heavy-duty round bend hook perfect for rigging worms and soft plastics.
- TroKar's Surgically Sharpened Technology (SST) for ultra-sharp three-sided hook points.
- Low-Profile Barb for easier penetration and ultimate holding power.
- Bolstered wire diameter using a unique tempering process for maximum strength of ultra-high carbon steel Q741 wire.
- Available in 3 sizes: 1/0, 2/0, and 3/0.
Get your worms and suit up for some heavy action with the Lazer TroKar TK100 Heavy Duty Worm Hook, a heavy-duty round bend hook perfect for rigging worms and soft plastics.
Featuring TroKar's Surgically Sharpened Technology (SST), it has an ultra-sharp, three-sided point made with a high-speed automated grinder that employs the same technology used in manufacturing high-precision surgical needles. This results in a point twice as sharp as its leading competitors, with half the pressure needed to penetrate.
Using complex geometric calculation, the precise angle of the Low-Profile Barb also provides for the ultimate holding power and adds to its penetrating capabilities. To bring out the maximum strength potential of its ultra-high carbon steel Q741 wire construction, it is subjected to a unique tempering process, resulting to a bolstered wire diameter able to gain the right amount of flex to resist breaking.
Available in 3 sizes: 1/0, 2/0, and 3/0.