Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- Team Daiwa Surf Spinning rods are a series of general-purpose, high-performance surf rods for dedicated shore-based saltwater anglers.
- Daiwa's exclusive High Volume Fiber (HVF) construction from a low-resin, high-modulus carbon graphite material creates a slim yet strong blank.
- X45 technology reinforces the blank to prevent twisting or ovalization under load.
- X-Tube grip, custom matte black Fuji reel seats, and Fuji FazLite Ring Guides.
- Available in a wide range of Length/Power variations, from 7 foot - Medium-Light all the way to up to 12 foot - Medium-Heavy.
Team Daiwa Surf Spinning Rods are a series of general-purpose, high-performance surf rods for dedicated shore-based saltwater anglers. Destined to be the envy of every shore angler without one, the Team Daiwa Surf Rod was created by the Daiwa design team to elevate the surf rod to an advanced tool that embodies the latest in materials, technology, and rod design.
The HVF nanoplus rod construction technology produces a blank that is lighter, slimmer, yet just as powerful as much thicker, heavier blanks. The X45 Bias Carbon Technology reinforces the blank, preventing twisting or ovaling under load. The integrity of the bend is preserved by the small footprint left by the Fuji FazLite Tangle Free Guides.
Upon casting, anglers will immediately take note of the Fuji FazLite guide's ability to deliver a smooth, long payout without hanging up. The unique X-Tube Grip provides a solid hold on the rod even when your hands are wet, slimy, or covered with sand. For convenient storage, the two-piece rod* breaks down into equally-sized sections. The quality of components and craftsmanship is unequaled and backed by a 5-Year Limited Warranty.
Available in a wide range of Length/Power variations, from 7 foot - Medium-Light all the way to up to 12 foot - Medium-Heavy.
*All models in the series are 2-Piece, except for the 7 foot - Medium-Light variant (TDSF701MLFS) which is 1-Piece.