- Daiwa Presso Spinning Rods are a series of 4-piece, ultra-light power spinning rods that are designed for easy travel and transport.
- IM-7 Graphite blank construction and micro pitch blank taping.
- Minima black ring guides and reel seat with machined clamp nut, woven graphite insert.
- Hook keeper and lightweight split-grip cork handles.
- Rated for lures down to 1/32 oz (great for Ned rigs and finesse on-the-go).
The Daiwa Presso rod is optimized for ease use and extreme portability - allowing every aspect of your fishing game - from casting to drift control, drop shotting, or finessing a jig through the weeds - to be smooth and enjoyable. The Presso excels in all settings - kayak, boat, shore, or up to your hips in waiters - this will be your new go-to, favorite rod.
These superior ultralight actions come in lengths up to 7 feet for a combination of casting power with light lures' shock absorbing action to handle strong fish on ultra-fine lines. Micro-pitch taping of the blank during curing assures even distribution of resin and graphite for maximum power and sensitivity.
Overall, these rods are great for those who like to target smaller gamefish species (e.g., trout, perch, crappie, juvenile bass), travel a lot, and need a rod that can break down into a soft travel case (included with purchase) that's less than 2 feet long (22 inches to be exact).Models and Specifications
|Model||Power||Length||Pieces||Line Weight (pound test)||Lure Weight (ounces)|
|PSO564ULFS-TR||UL||5'6"||4||1 - 6||1/32 - 1/4|
|PSO604ULFS-TR||UL||6'||4||1 - 6||1/32 - 1/4|
|PSO704ULFS-TR||UL||7'||4||2 - 8||1/32 - 3/8|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING