- Daiwa J-Braid X4 is 4-carrier PE superline made in Japan.
- Soft, supple, and strong.
- Easy to manage; tangle-free.
- Highly sensitive with maximum casting distance and abrasion resistance.
- Dark Green color is good for bass and other freshwater fishing species that live in stained water.
- Available in pound test ranging from 6 to 80 pound.
Daiwa J-Braid X4 is 4-carrier PE superline made in Japan, so you know it's soft, supple, and strong. Every angling warrior knows that supreme line management is critical for longer casts with less knots. J-Braid X4 boasts all of that, with a smooth, round profile design, that wraps neatly and evenly onto the reel spool.
The casting distance of J-Braid X4 is complemented by its thin diameter but don't be fooled! Despite being thin, J-Braid is strong! Daiwa's J-Braid X4 Dark Green offering is available in 6 pound to 80 pound breaking test, so strength isn't compromised and it displays ultimate abrasion resistance for your added confidence to fish it in even the heaviest structure.
|Line Diameter||6 lb||8 lb||10 lb||15 lb||20 lb||30 lb||40 lb||50 lb||65 lb||80 lb|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING