Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Daiwa Saltist Inshore Spinning Rods are a series of spinning fishing rods designed for inshore saltwater fishing.
- Rod blank made from high-modulus carbon graphite with Daiwa's exclusive HVF low-resin material.
- Fuji Aluminum Oxide guides and Fuji reel seat.
- EVA foam grips and GRC/BRC end caps.
- Available in 7 rod length/power/action model variations.
The Daiwa Saltist Inshore Spinning Rods are a series of spinning rods designed for inshore saltwater species such as redfish, sea trout (aka speckled trout), striper, flounder, and more. They're built with high-modulus carbon-graphite material using Daiwa's proprietary High-Volume Fiber (HVF), low-resin blank design which makes them incredibly strong, yet still light enough that they don't wear you out after a long day on the water.
Additionally, they're built with Fuji Aluminum Oxide guides and a Fuji reel seat. For comfort, they have grips made from EVA foam and feature GRC/BRC end caps.
Daiwa Saltist Inshore Spinning Rods are available in 7 rod length/power/action model variations.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING