Lew's Custom Inshore Speed Spin Spinning Reels
Just add both to your cart and use the code FREECONTRA at checkout.
- The Lew's Custom Inshore Speed Spin is a mid-range saltwater spinning reel designed for inshore saltwater applications.
- 7 bearing system with stainless steel double-shielded ball bearings and high strength Hamai CNC cut Speed Gears.
- Aluminum frame, aluminum sideplate, and carbon fiber drag system.
- Great reel for targetting redfish, speckled trout, flounder, and other near-shore saltwater gamefish.
- Available in 2000, 3000, and 4000 reel sizes.
The Lew's Custom Inshore Speed Spin is a mid-range saltwater spinning reel designed for inshore saltwater applications. Built around an aluminum frame, premium stainless steel bearings, precision-cut Speed Gears with passivation treatment for corrosion resistance, and a superior drag - the Custom Inshore Speed Spin is a serious inshore reel for serious inshore anglers.
A flush and drain port allows you to drain water quickly from a reel that has been submerged and flush with a spray lubricant of your choice to disperse water, sand, and salt. A strong sealed carbon fiber drag system generates ample drag for winching in big inshore predators.
Available in 2000, 3000, and 4000 reel sizes.