Team Daiwa TD-Ice Q Laguna LT Ice Fishing Rod and Reel Combo
Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Team Daiwa Ice Q is a Rod and Reel Combo paired up for ice fishing using the Daiwa Laguna LT 2000 spinning reel.
- Daiwa's Laguna LT 2000 is a versatile reel for ice fishing and balances Light and Tough, yet balances well with delicate, ultra-light rod bends. 4 ball bearings and 11 pound max drag.
- The TD-Ice Q Laguna LT is built on a more powerful, tough but flexible graphite blank and features aluminum oxide guides and a highlighted tip so you can visibly detect strikes and backbone for bigger fish.
- Built with a Cork Handle to help you maintain a grip in subzero temperatures, Team Daiwa's Ice-Q combo is perfect for ice fishing.
- The TD-Ice Q Laguna LT Combo comes in 2 different rod length / action / power options to customize to your fishing style.
The Team Daiwa TD Ice Q Laguna LT Combo is built with Daiwa's commitment to quality. This combo is designed for the dedicated ice fisherman and Ideal for Yellow Perch, Walleye. One level up from the lighter TD-Ice Q QG750, the Laguna LT 2000 and the more powerful rod will let you comfortably target the bigger pikes, muskies and bass that may be frequenting your area. The Sensitive, Durable, Graphite Blank is light to the bite, yet strong enough to absorb the punishment of ice fishing. The Daiwa Laguna LT spinning reel is versatile enough to catching trout, panfish and walleye under the ice, but has a sturdier drag to let you pull up the monsters! The Light and Strong Guides will provide years of service despite getting banged around in the ice hut. The Cork Handle is comfortable and designed to provide a sure grip with hand or glove in the coldest conditions. A Comfortable Reel Seat transitions into the handle seamlessly. The Handy Hook Keeper secures the bait or lure during transport. A 1-Year Limited Warranty direct from Daiwa backs up materials and workmanship. If you have spent some time drilling holes and dropping baits, then you might look to add a new tool in your winter ice arsenal, Daiwa's TD-ICE Q--a rod and reel above the common combo.