- Sunline Flipping FC Fluorocarbon Line is 100% fluorocarbon designed specifically for flipping by BASS Elite Series and MLF Bass Tour Pro Gerald "G-Man" Swindle.
- Color marking pattern for higher visibility for improved bite detection, even in muddy water.
- Repeating pattern of 30 inches of clear line followed by 12 inches of hi-vis yellow.
- Hassle-free, slick line manufactured for efficient, well-paced pitching and flipping.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Manufactured with a high level balance of strength to shock resistance to avoid break offs.
The new Sunline Flipping FC Fluorocarbon Line is made for pitching and flipping. It features a color marking pattern for higher visibility. The pattern is 12 inches yellow after every 30 inches of clear line. This pattern will make a big difference in detecting line movement. The Sunline Flipping FC Line is extremely abrasion resistant.
|Line Diameter||16 lb||18 lb||20 lb||22 b||25 lb|