Want to know when this is available? Sign up for our in-stock alert.
- The Strike King J-Lee Comeback Jig is designed by 2017 Bassmaster Classic Champion Jordan Lee to deliver a retro-style jig with elite performance.
- Cross between a football jig and a stand-up jig, with a wide body and extra long round-rubber skirt.
- Features a wide football-shape head with a flat bottom to keep the jig standing up defensively like a crawfish fending off predators.
- Equipped with a barbed keeper to hold the trailer securely and a chip-resistant powder coating finish.
- Available in 6 classic colors and 4 sizes, and is built around a 5/0 round-bend Mustad Needle Point Hook for added hooking potentials.
Old school is truly cool. Go retro with the Strike King J-Lee Comeback Jig, the perfect version of Jordan Lee's home-made jig he used to strike victory at the Bassmaster Classic Championship! A cross between a football jig and a stand-up jig, its head is football-shaped with a flat bottom, mimicking a defensive crawfish fending off its predators at all times. It has a wide body and extra long round-rubber skirt that gives it irresistible motion and an equipped barbed keeper with a chip-resistant powder coating finish. Strong hooksets are rarely an issue with its 5/0 Mustad Needle Point Hook, and combined with its various enticing colors and 4 weight offerings, the Strike King J-Lee Comeback Jig proves that classic is magic.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING